Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Can you answer the questions to this series? JA: The Tutor

Customer Question

Can you answer the questions to this series?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to review the answers to the series of questions that, In After the Deluge, the poet images the man living in a village where "Water is a God/ Thatdoles it's favors by the drop." This image contrasts ironically to the man's what?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Not sure?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.
HiThank you for using this site. When do you need the answers? (How many days from now?)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I am Not navigating through this site very well! I also, don't understand why the price difference when I have asked the same question? I paid $3 to be told I would have to pay $50 and I just paid $5 to be told $60 for the SAME question!

Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.
About the price/quote, kindly refer to the site moderators. About your question, can you post the complete poem, and also the complete question?