Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

How can we connect drupal webform output to an XML and update

Customer Question

How can we connect drupal webform output to an XML and update a real time repository that uses SOAP UI?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Christopher Williams replied 5 months ago.
Hi Manickam, Thank you for your question - I do have a good amount of experience in Drupal and XML so I should be able to assist with this. To get started:- Are you able to provide any further information on what inputs this form has and how the data is required to be encoded?- Is your task to write a PHP script to integrate with Drupal in order to achieve this task dynamically or are you able to use existing Drupal modules already out there to achieve this?- What inputs is your SoapUI expecting and are you expected to pass the encoded form input directly to SoapUI via an API call? Thanks! Christopher
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi christopher,Thanks for connecting, I am working for the documents that you are asking for. Basically, the task in hand is i have a webform in drupal. once users complete that form, i would want drupal to create an xml document the way my client wants (i shall send that asap) and update their Real time repository (RTR database) that is to be posted in a URL i believe. They said i should be using SOAP UI to do so. Is that true? They have their own restrictions of what all variables they want and what all formats they need. So my task is to set up this bridge. Is this something that you can do? I am working on the other documents.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still working or you think you can't do this? let me know before i send over the files.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is an urgent requirement - for which i have raised the questions, please reply ASAP
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you give me a response? Please don't take the question if you cannot answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry there is urgency involved. I have reposted this question again. I am not satisfied by the time taken