Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

My name is*****'m trying to find the answer to three

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** trying to find the answer to three questions and the first one says all of the following are true about property except A. A data sheet view is used to display properties B reference is a attribute C changes can be made wit property sheet D tables forms queries and reports can have properties
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 5 months ago.
what program is this for?