Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Can i have some penn foster exam answers? JA: The Tutor can

Customer Question

can i have some penn foster exam answers?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: i need someone to help me finish the american history test, but i don't have the class because i am an international students, school need me the finish the test in very short time but i don;t have any information and text book.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: i mean that i can not take the class, but i need to take test.........no idea wtf was that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Customer. Do you have the questions for the test? Can you send them? What is the title and/or number of the test and how many questions are there? By when do you need it completed? Thanks for all your additional information.Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh I have a problem, I have wrong type , I need the answers of the earth science test.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, OK, send me the title (name) of the test and the test number and the questions, and I'll let you know if I can help. Also, please tell me by when you need this test completed. Thanks,Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok , there are 20 question about multiple choice questions each test. i have 6 tests, i paid money to asking help on this website. i need the answers maybe as soon as possible
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
120questions at all, so the pay is for all or some part of them?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do u have email? how to send the tests to u?
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, For the amount of your offer, here, that would be for one 20 question multiple choice test. We can communicate by email, but before I commit to 6 tests, because I need to know what other subjects you have in addition to Earth Science and I would need to see the actual tests. If you can send the Earth Science test questions here, either through a link from your computer or just copy and paste the questions here, I will let you know if I can help you. Thanks,Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it is only about the earth science. these tests are in PDF, how to send to u, email is better....
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, I'm sending you an offer to communicate by email. Please accept the offer and then we can discuss the exams, further. Thanks,Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
...........why i keep paying.........
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i want to get my 55dollar back , i get nothing in this 55 dollar
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Did you receive my offer to communicate by email, as you requested? Please let me know. Thanks,Cher
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i receive that , idk why i need to continue paying , i just play for 55dollars, and 10 more? actually 55 dollars is meanningless
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i don;t even need the answer now, how can i get the money back
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
You can request a refund by contacting Customer Service at***@******.***
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok , thank u ,i will ask sth when ever i need to .
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
You're most welcome and good luck with your studies!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ty professor
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
You're welcome.