LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Need help with a a homework assignment JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

need help with a a homework assignment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its C programing
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to discuss the errors I am receiving and then I need help on the rest of my assignment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Welcome here.My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the file I have is .cpp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are there other options other than a remote access for 39?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there a way to share the file with you and we can discuss what I have and why it isnt working?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me file so that I can look at it.Upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
neither of those links are working
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
You can upload the file here also.Read this:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for some reason I do not have those two tabs to submit a file. the + Add files link does not allow .cpp
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Zip your cpp file first and then upload it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so whats frustrating me is I am using a example out of my programming book and Visual Studio is giving me errors.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me complete requirements also for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the homework problem.Have a program prompt the user for a filename to open. Change
every alphabetic character in the file to a capital letter. Numbers and
special characters should not be changed. Print the output to the
screen.i am trying to just do that first part now input a program name and then continue on with changing the letters to uppercase
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a screen shot of the program and my errors
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
When do you need it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tonight if at all possible. I would also like to know why its not working now so I can learn as well.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will provide you complete working code as per requirements in few hours.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Looking at the efforts, I am sending small revised offer. let me know once you accept it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much for just the code?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the offer for complete answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think Im going to try and figure it out on my own or use stack overflow. Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, sending small offer only for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** I am just going to try this on my own. Didnt realize I had to pay to get connected and then pay more for a service.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.