PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

What can disturb a dog ability smell JA: The Tutor can help

Customer Question

What can disturb a dog ability smell
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need help on my exam
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No just need help on my exam
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.Am I understanding correctly that you just need a list of things that can disturb a dog's ability to smell?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
There are a vast number of things, in fact. We can see that allergies, tumors, inflammation of the sinuses, infection and even age can all contribute to the loss of a dog's ability to smell. Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, I will not be compensated for helping you today.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.