ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Assignment 1: Write a program that lets the user enter the

Customer Question

Assignment 1: Write a program that lets the user enter the total rainfall for each of 12 months into an array of doubles. The program should use two 12-element arrays. One array will hold strings, the names of the 12 months. This array will be initialized when the array is created using an initialization list (could also be created as a array of constants). The second array will hold doubles which will be the total rainfail for each month. The program will prompt the user for the rainfall for each month (using both arrays) and store the value entered into the array with the rainfall totals; the other is used to display which month the program is asking for the rainfall total. The program should display the following once the data is all entered:•The total rainfall for the year•The average monthly rainfall•The month with the highest amount of rainfall (must display the month as a string)•The month with the lowest amount of rainfall (must display the month as a string)The program must have the following functions:•double getTotal(double [ ], int);•double getAverage(double [ ], int);•double getLowest(double [ ], int, int&); //returns the lowest value, provides the index of the lowest value in the last parameter.•double getHighest(double [ ], int, int&); //returns the highest value, provides the index of the highest value in the last parameter.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No, I'm just stuck on this and the examples don't seem to help all that much
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 5 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have to turn it in by midnight tonight.