Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help developing a system that allows me to Createa

Customer Question

I need help developing a system that allows me to Createa new workout of the day which involves giving the WOD a name, selecting warmup exercises (and the number of repetitions and/or duration), selecting the exercises to do (and the number of repetitions and/or duration), and saving. Each class is then scheduled for a specific date and time, and a WOD selected for that day. I need it to show that when a member attends a class, they will sign into the class using the system. When they are finished, they can opt to record their performance as free text descriptions. This has to be done using google docs or microsoft word .
1. Use Cases (50 points)
a. Prepare a fully dressed use case for the creation of a WOD called “Enter New WOD”.
b. Choose 1 of the following use cases and provide it in a fully dressed format:
i. Scheduling of a class
ii. Recording of results
c. (example fully dressed use case and template here: http://pmblog.accompa.com/2009/10/08/use-case-template-example-requirements-management-basics/)
d. Note: don’t forget that this system will require a login. Do we put that in these use cases or somewhere else? How do we indicate the login on our use cases? These are rhetorical questions for you to think about when building your use case
2. User Interface Design (30 points)
a. For the 2 use cases selected in #1, provide sample user interfaces. I don’t particularly care what tool you use, but you will need to include images or something in the final document.
3. Data Design (20 points)
a. Based on the data provided, determine the entities we will need to store and draw the relationships between them in an ERD. You can use whatever tool you like, even hand drawings, as long as the final result is in the final document.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I do I need the complete system developed by 10 :00pm tonight. I've included a copy or the requirements in the upload section .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Greg are you there?