Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher

I want help find the answer question number 13 Why would you

Customer Question

I want help find the answer question number 13 Why would you not recommend a destination like Afghanistan to a first-time traveler
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Your clints want to go snow sking in Europe. Which pair of destinations should you recommend
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I have hard to find the answer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. I would like to help with your question, but need some further details. Regarding the destinations for ski-snowing in Europe, I assume you're referring to the winter months? Thanks for all you additional information.Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.
Hello again, Here are the answers to your questions: --Why would you not recommend a destination like Afghanistan to a first-time traveler? I would not recommend a destination like Afghanistan to any traveler, for the following reasons: The Department of State is warning U.S. Citizens not to travel to Afghanistan because the security situation there is extremely unstable, and the threat to all U.S. citizens in Afghanistan remains critical. The U.S. government is still very concerned about possible attacks on U.S. citizens, whether they are visiting or living there. Travel to all areas of Afghanistan continues to not to be safe, due to ongoing military combat operations, landmines, and armed attacks by thieves. Extremists associated with various Taliban networks, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province (ISIL-KP), and members of other armed opposition groups are active throughout the country. An ongoing risk of kidnapping and hostage-taking exists throughout Afghanistan, including continuing militant attacks throughout the country with many of these attacks targeting U.S. and other foreign citizens.-------------------Your clients want to go snow skiing in Europe. Which pair of destinations should you recommend? Tignes (2,100m) and Val d'Isere (1,850m)--for later in the season (April/May)--This is located in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France. It is located in the Savoie region. The Espace Killy ski area stays open until early May so is definitely one of the safest bets for good snow cover in late season. Val d'Isere benefits from its north-facing slopes while Tignes has high-altitude skiing on its Grande Motte glacier (3,400m) allowing it to remain open nine months of the year. The combined 300 kilometers of high-altitude slopes attracts everyone from families to free-riders.-------------------Verbier Switzerland--wonderful snow skiing Here is detailed information: Arlberg--Austria One of the best ski areas of the world is located in Austria, at the Arlberg, at an altitude from 1300 to 2811 metres. The Arlberg is not a mountain but rather a mountain pass of the Alps connecting the federal Austrian states of Tirol and Vorarlberg. Winter athletes will only need one ski pass for the whole skiing area – the Arlberg-Card gives them access to a snow paradise with more than 80 inclines and lifts, 276 kilometers of slopes and 180 kilometers of deep snow runs.-------------------------------------I hope this is the information you were looking for! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.Warmest regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.