Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

You will provide detailed network design proposal. Your task

Customer Question

You will provide detailed network design proposal. Your task is to design the network for this new building with the following criteria:Student-accessed computers should be on separate network from the staff-accessed computers. In addition, computers for public use should be on a separate network. The open-wifi network should also be on a separate network.
There must be a minimum of 40 Mbps Internet connection, with a backup line capable of at least 20Mbps. Cable, DSL, or FIOS should not be used for primary Internet service.
The network has been assigned the network address for all computers and devices.
Your proposal will be submitted in three major parts:Physical Network Design
Network Addressing
Network Services Design
To learn how you will be assessed on this assignment, please take a moment to review the rubric. The final deliverable should adhere to the following criteria:Include at least five scholarly references.
Use IEEE-style citation.
Use correct network terminology.
The use of diagrams is encouraged.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions. CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today. ********** Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This exact paper has been turned in several times before and does not qualify for submittal. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.