Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Based on your Week One Learning Team Collaborative discussion,

Customer Question

Based on your Week One Learning Team Collaborative discussion, submit, individually, a comparison of the different kinds of office productivity software in the cloud, their features and functionality, based on five criteria.
Each team member will create and submit his/her own assignment. You may use information presented in the team discussion, but do not copy word for word. Demonstrate your understanding of the topic in your own words.
Create a chart, similiar to the table below, that summarizes the comparison of two or more cloud-based office productivity products based on 5 critera.
Criterion 1 Criterion 2 Criterion 3 Criterion 4 Criterion 5
Product 1
Product 2
Write a paper that includes your chart and explains the informaiton contained in the chart.
APA formatted paper (2- to 3-page)
APA formatted reference page
Please review the grading rubric that is included in the materials.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It took too long for a response so I no longer need this.