Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Looking who can assist me with 4 fluid power

Customer Question

Looking for someone who can assist me with 4 fluid power exams that are 20 questions each. I have tests and also study guides.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I already uploaded the documents when I sent the question.
Remember that any response from the Internet should be considered a model response. Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.” The prompt contains all the information to do well on your assignment.:-)
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No one has contacted me. Can you refer me to someone to help me.