Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Im willing to pay more this is the passage and the

Customer Question

Im willing to pay more this is the passage and the questionsWhen an electrician installs the wiring in a new building, he or she often needs to determine the service amperage. To accurately determine the service amperage, the electrician must be able to calculate all of the various loads associated with general lighting circuits, small-appliance branchcir- cuits, and fixed-appliance circuits that supply ranges, dryers, and HVAC systems. The NEC has specific guidelines for performing these calculations. In this exercise, you’ll use the Standard Method to perform the load calculations for a one-family residence. As you work through this exercise, please write out all of your calcula- tions. To receive credit for the questions, you must show exactly how you arrived at each solution. (Use scrap paper for preliminary calculations, if you need to.) Building Electrical Specifications: You’ll be required to determine specific circuit loads, the minimum service, and related conductor sizes for a single- family home with the following electrical specifications: • Building Size: 3,800 square feet (exclusive of an unfin- ished basement, not adaptable for future use, an unfinished attic, and open porches) • Small Appliance Branch Circuits: 3 • Laundry Branch Circuits: 1Fastened-in-Place Appliances: Water heater (28 kVA), Dishwasher (1,200 VA), Food Disposal (1,200 VA), Attic Fans (2) @ 750 VA (1,500 VA total) • Clothes Dryer: 5 kW • Ranges, Ovens, Cooktops: Range 12 kW • HVAC System: 3.5 Ton AC system 240 V, 17.9 A, Air handler 3.3 A) Question 1: Total General Lighting and Receptacle Load Determine the total general lighting and receptacle load by calculating the general lighting load, the small-appliance branch circuit load, and the laundry branch circuit load. Apply any demand factor as applicable. Show your calcu- lations on the lines provided for Question 1 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Question 2: Fixed-in-Place Appliance Load Determine the total fixed-in-place appliance load. Show your calculations on the lines provided for Question 2 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Question 3: Dryer Load Determine the line and the neutral load for the dryer circuit in this residence. Show your calculations on the lines pro- vided for Question 3 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Question 4: Cooking Equipment Demand Load Determine the line and the neutral load for the range in this residence. Show your calculations on the lines provided for Question 4 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Question 5: HVAC Load Determine the total AC load for the HVAC system in this residence. Show your calculations on the lines provided for Question 5 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Question 6: Largest Motor Load Determine the largest motor load for this residence. Do not consider the AC unit as a motor load. Show your calcula- tions on the lines provided for Question 6 at the end of Part 1 of your project.Question 7: Total Demand, Service Size and Service Conductors Based on your calculations for questions 1–6, determine the total demand in VA for this residence, the minimum service size, and the minimum conductor sizes (THW) for the ungrounded and grounding electrode conductors (assume the neutral conductor to be the same as the ungrounded conductor). Show your calculations on the lines provided for Question 7 at the end of Part 1 of your project. Questions to answerAnswer to Question 1: General Lighting and Receptacle Load: ____________________ Small-Appliance Branch Circuit Load: ____________________ Laundry Branch Circuit Load: ____________________________ Total General Lighting and Receptacle Load ________________ Answer to Question 2: Total Fixed-in-Place-Appliance Load: ______________________ ____________________________________________________________ Answer to Question 3: Dryer Demand Load: Line __________Neutral ____________ ____________________________________________________________ Answer to Question 4: Cooking Equipment Demand Load: Line ______Neutral ____ ____________________________________________________________ Answer to Question 5: HVAC Demand Load ______________________________________ ____________________________________ Answer to Question 6: Largest Motor Demand Load ______________________________ ____________________________________________________________ Answer to Question 7: Total Demand ____________________________________________ Minimum Service Size ____________________________________ Minimum Size Ungrounded Conductor ____________________ Minimum Size Grounding Electrode Conductor
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals. The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible. You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here. Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you. Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)1. Go to www.wikisend.com2. Click on the "Browse" Button3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.4. Click on "Upload File"5. This will then open a new window.6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.I can then open your file onto my computer.You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.This will ensure I get the materials quickly. Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/581082/006831.pdf
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello gregory did you received the file
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still waiting for help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cant rate someone if i did not get anythinfg for these questions