Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

What detail of the setting in Quang Binh best conveys the speaker's

Customer Question

what detail of the setting in Quang Binh best conveys the speaker's love for her homeland ?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: what detail of the setting in Quang Binh best conveys the speaker's love for her homeland ?
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: what detail of the setting in Quang Binh best conveys the speaker's love for her homeland ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and thanks for the question. The answer to the one question you posted is "That purple blue sky, our eyes could never see enough of it."If you need help with the whole exam, please post the questions/multiple choices as an attachment using the paper clip icon, and also provide your deadline. -Chris M.