Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I have to write a program and cant seem to get it

Customer Question

I have to write a program for class and cant seem to get it right. Its based on the assingnment in the following link. The code must generate random strings and give probability of following characters given a seed and level 0-10. Can you assist?
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Programmer should know?
Customer: The program I am using is python 3.5
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is my assignment program in text format.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.