Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

All of the components in the figure are operating correctly,

Customer Question

1 .All of the components in the figure are operating correctly, and Bulb B1 is off. Which of the following actions must you take to make Bulb B1 light up? A. Momentarily press switch S2 to energize RL1. B. Momentarily press switch S1. C. Momentarily press switch S2 to de-energize RL1. D. Press and hold switch S1

2.Suppose that bulb B1 in the figure is lit. If you momentarily press S2 at this time, what will happen? A. The bulb will go out. B. Nothing will happen. C. The bulb will dim. D. The bulb will blink

3. In the figure above, with S1 closed and jumper wires J1 and J2 both disconnected, what current will your meter measure between points A and B? A. 500 mA B. 0.5 A C. 750 mA D. 1,000 mA

4 Look at the circuit diagram shown. What will happen in this circuit if switch S2 is pressed momentarily? A. Nothing will happen. B. Bulb B1 will go out. C. Bulb B1 will light up. D. Bulb B1 will blink momentarily

5.Two electronics technicians are discussing the resistance of copper wire. Technician A says that the resistance of a copper wire decreases as its cross-sectional area increases. Technician B says that the resistance of a copper wire decreases as its length increases. Which of the following statements is correct? A. Neither of the two technicians is correct. B. Only Technician A is correct. C. Both of the technicians are correct. D. Only Technician B is correct

. 8. Look at the circuit diagram shown. With switch S1 closed, you disconnect jumper wire J2. Then, you connect your meter between points C and D and measure the current in the circuit. What current reading will your meter display? A. 30 mA B. 0.5 A C. 1,000 mA D. 1 A 11. In the figure above, with S1 closed and jumper wire J2 disconnected, what voltage will your meter measure across R2? A. 0 V B. 30 V C. 10 V D. 15 V 2.

9.Look at the illustration in the figure above. The element of the SCR that's connected to the junction of R1 and S2 in this diagram is called the A. gate. B. cathode. C. emitter. D. anode

10. Look at the four schematic symbols shown. All four of these devices A. conduct current in only one direction. B. are used as replacements for relays. C. exhibit negative resistance. D. are designed to operate in AC circuits only

11.Two electronics technicians are comparing the advantages and disadvantages of analog and digital multimeters. Technician A says that an analog meter has greater accuracy and stability than a digital meter. Technician B says that an analog meter can track a varying signal better than a digital meter. Which of the following statements is correct? A. Both of the technicians are correct. B. Neither of the two technicians is correct. C. Only Technician B is correct. D. Only Technician A is correct.

15. In the figure above, what will happen if switch S1 is momentarily pressed? A. Bulb B1 will light up and remain lit after S1 is released. B. Bulb B1 will go out, and then light up after S1 is released. C. Bulb B1 will light up for as long as the switch is pressed. D. Bulb B1 will go out and remain out after S1 is release.

16. Two electronics technicians are discussing the procedure that's used to measure resistance in a circuit. Technician A says that to ensure an accurate reading, it's important to start with the meter set to the highest resistance range and then decrease the range as necessary. Technician B says that to ensure an accurate reading, all power to the circuit must be turned off. Which of the following statements is correct? A. Neither of the two technicians is correct. B. Only Technician B is correct. C. Both of the technicians are correct. D. Only Technician A is correct.

17. A digital bathroom scale is an example of an application where a strain gage might be used. In this device, the weight on the scale is the stress, and the deformation of the gage is the A. force. B. pressure. C. potential. D. strain

.

18. Two electronics technicians are discussing the resistance of copper wire. Technician A says that the resistance of copper wire increases as its cross-sectional area increases. Technician B says that the resistance of a copper wire decreases as its temperature decreases. Which of the following statements is correct? A. Neither of the two technicians is correct. B. Both of the technicians are correct. C. Only Technician A is correct. D. Only Technician B is correct.

19.In the figure, which of the following actions will cause bulb B1 to light and remain lit? A. Pressing and holding both S1 and S2 B. Pressing and holding S1, and then momentarily pressing S2 C. Pressing both S1 and S2 momentarily D. Pressing and holding S2, and then momentarily pressing S1

20.Refer to the wire resistance table. Technician A says that if 500 feet of number 18 wire and 1,000 feet of number 22 wire are connected in series, the approximate resistance of the combined 1,500-foot length of wire will be 20 ohms. Technician B says that if 200 feet of number 18 wire and 100 feet of number 22 wire are connected in series, the combined resistance of the 300-foot length of wire will be 3 ohms. Which of the following statements is correct? A. Only Technician A is correct. B. Only Technician B is correct.

Category: Homework
Expert:  akch2002 replied 7 months ago.
Kindly upload the figure. I will try to reply it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi .. where is my questions answer...????

Expert:  akch2002 replied 7 months ago.
Kindly forward soft copy of the questions along with figures etc. After that, I will try to reply these questions.How you can aspect to get reply without figures for such questions?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

i'm still waiting my answer 3 days if you don't get the answer i just need my money back...

Expert:  akch2002 replied 7 months ago.
Moderator may kindly look into it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I'm still waiting you didn't send my answers I need my many back ..

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.