Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Suppose that pulse rates among healthy adults are normally

Customer Question

Suppose that pulse rates among healthy adults are normally distributed with a mean of beats/second and a standard deviation of beats/second. What proportion of healthy adults have pulse rates that are less than beats/sec? Round your answer to at least four decimal places.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Suppose that pulse rates among healthy adults are normally distributed with a mean of 80 beats/second and a standard deviation of 8 beats/second. What proportion of healthy adults have pulse rates that are less than 67 beats/sec? Round your answer to at least four decimal places.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 7 months ago.
Hi Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answer for this?