Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

The below exercises are to be done using openGL on C++Develop

Customer Question

The below exercises are to be done using openGL on C++
Develop a program to display a pie chart.
a. Refer to "ch4PieChart.txt"
b. the “midpoint” routine does NOT have to be used to draw the circle.
2. Draw one or more interesting and colorful figure(s) in one display window using 2D graphics primitives. The following “stick figure” pictures can be of your reference.
a. The figure(s) must be composed of at least 8 separate “parts”, i.e., each “part” should be able to be controlled individually in the future.
b. Color each part with appropriate colors.
c. Display the figure’s name appropriately
d. Add reasonable menu controls:
i. Allow users change the color of one or more components of the figure
ii. Allow users to display the image in full screen or not
iii. Allow users to display the figure’s name or not
e. Add interesting animations to make it to be a “dancing stick figure”:
i. The animation must include at least two of the three OpenGL basic geometric transformation functions.
ii. At least three moving parts must be involved in the animation at any moment.
iii. Add keyboard/mouse controls or both to stop/run the animation
f. Instructions for user interactions must be displayed in the standard output window.
g. Extra appropriate features are important.
3. Develop a program to display functions sin(x) and cos(x) on [0, 4π]
a. Draw a sin(x) curve in black solid and red dashed lines on [0, 4π].
b. Scale and shift the curve to display it in the middle of the display window.
c. Draw x and y axes. Each axis should be labeled, i.e., display ‘x’ or ‘y’ at the end of an axis.
The axes are black and solid straight lines.
d. Add markers on the curve at at least 8 equally spaced positions over the closed interval
[0, 4π]. The marker can be the asterisk '*'.
e. Display labels for each marker along x axis using any characters we like. For example,
we can simply label the above 8 positions as '1', '2', ... '8' which is similar to the following
f. Draw a cos(x) curve in dotted line and blue color on [0, 4π] in the same coordinate
g. Draw a point on the sin(x) curve with point size equal or greater than 5.
h. Draw a tangent line with reasonable length and width at the above drawn point on
sin(x) curve. The tangent lines are solid lines and green.
i. Add animation:
 The above drawn point and tangent line move along the sin(x) curve together over [0, 4π]. The tangent line must keep being tangent to the curve in moving.
j. Add controls:
 Allow users to stop/run the animation.
 Allow users to display the sin(x) curve in solid or dashed line.
k. Instructions for user interactions must be displayed in the standard output window.
l. Extra appropriate features are needed.
n. The attached gif file can be of your reference
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I just wondering if it is going to be possible to get help with this question?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals. The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible. You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and share the link here. Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you. Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)1. Go to www.wikisend.com2. Click on the "Browse" Button3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.4. Click on "Upload File"5. This will then open a new window.6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.I can then open your file onto my computer.You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.This will ensure I get the materials quickly. Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How are you,
on the first link I attached what I have so far for the first code, I also use the second link to illustrate some samples of the questions. thank you for your help. the deadline for this is tomorrow by noon, I will like to have it tonight if possible to be able to understand and finish the code. you
Please let me know if there is anything else needed

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.