Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Have a php/mysql project that needs additional functions

Customer Question

Have a php/mysql project that needs additional functions added to it.
system071.com/Talents-Projects.zip
This is the php web project with the mysql database. you need to set it up on your local server.
Work needed/ Functions needed:
Would like the staff section to be alphabetical versus “as added”.
When logged in and click Manage Account (My won account) I want to be able to add/edit/ keywords.
ENTER: When entering a new talent, there was no place to upload a photo. Had to go back into the saved entry to upload. Can this be streamlined?
If a freelancer is not available they should be archived- this would appear in the same box with edit, delete, change: Archive Function- as sub menu; all get deposited on 1 page
Availability: Comment section underneath Yes/No
Ability to add samples for Voice talents??? attach MP3 to the portfolios themselves being able to download and play them.
Login:
Email:***@******.***
Pass: apple
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The zipped link abobe is the project already working. If you download that and set up the sql databas and have it up and running and you'll see how it is and I need the functions listed added.
Let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Sir. Are you still interested in doing this for me?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you!