Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need a Electrical or Computer Engineer who can help me

Customer Question

I need a Electrical or Computer Engineer who can help me with a report/project using powerworld or whatever program they are comfortable with. I can upload the lengthy prompt. This project is long and time consuming but I just need to get it done, I will tip very well. Please let me know if you can take on a design project and writing a report and screenshotting images of the process throughout. Everything needed is in this detailed prompt. In the prompt it tells you what is asked for and then some guidance about how to go about completing what is asked for
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
or at least try to do as much as possible?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you have a model that goes along with this assignment that would work. But does it meet the criteria in the prompt? This is a long assignment and need at least 50% of what is asked for to be completed and no this is the only information I have
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you want to just write the 4 documentd up and maybe throw some models in which answer the questions given then that works also! But I need all the answers really. If you look at the prompt it tells you exactly what to do and how to do it really. Please let me know because I need this by Monday night
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please return my money to my account because nobody has done or really said anything.