Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Sons are encouraged to engage in _____ behavior, whereas daughters

Customer Question

Sons are encouraged to engage in _____ behavior, whereas daughters are encouraged to engage in _____ behavior.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: having trouble with that question
JA: Anything else I can tell the Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome! Is this the only question you need answered, or is this part of an entire exam? If so, how many questions are there and what is the title/subject of the exam? Are they all multiple choice questions? Thanks for all your additional information, and once you reply, I will let you know if I can help. Also, what is your deadline for the completed work? Best regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.