LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Just paid answer to this question that was already

Customer Question

HI, Just paid for the answer to this question that was already answered and the page, or link with the code was not there. But i have already paid. This was the question:The Power function calculates the power of a base "a" raised to an exponent "n". Write a class which that you will call Power class with a method "power(a,n)" that prints the corresponding power value. Remember to use "float" for a and "long" for n and the returned value to be a "float" because the number is ***** real number.Design and write a Dialog box for Input/Ouput that allows the users to input a base "a" and an exponent "n" and outputs the result of the power of a raised to the exponent of n.Example:Power(5.0,2)=(5.0)2= 25.0Power(5.0,-2)=(5.0)-2 = (1/25)=0.04Remember the values of n can be postive or negative. Your code should be able to deal with both cases. Remember to limit the value of n to the value 40 maximum.The Assigment will require you to create 2 files:1- which contain the details of creating the Power class and the method power which should calculate the power of any number a raised to the exponent n. (Use the Discussion 'Hints on Assign6" for help with writing the code for as an example). Remember that you are to create 2 loops in the "power(a,n)" method that you need to write: one loop for n>0 and one loop for n0. You need to cover both >0 and <0.class Power{float power (float x,long n){float pow=1;for(int i=0;i<n;++i)pow=pow*x;return pow;}}
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have already paid to view the answer to this question, but i have not received it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
Hiwelcomeanswer links may expire. What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

tonight at 10.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
Looking at the efforts, I am sending small additional offer. let me know once you accept it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.