Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Only Can you help on this? BHC wants

Customer Question

only "For LogicPro only"
Can you help on this?
BHC wants to look for new ways to publish their rates again. They've heard about these nifty "Web Services" and want to provide their quote service to non-Java users.
In this assignment, you'll use the basic Rate calculator to provide a Web Service. You are *strongly* recommended to use Netbeans to build this application with Glassfish as the app server. I'd like you to make a simple Java Application (this means it doesn't even have to be GUI based) as the client that connects to the web service running locally on your own machine. You will not be uploading this assignment to run on the course computer.
The client you'll create will have the same inputs/outputs as we've used so far (number in party, start and stop dates).
You can use a command line interface, or GUI, it is your choice.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Welcome back and thank you for asking me.What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

It is Friday!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you. I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

okay. No problem.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Can anyone help on this?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I would like to review the details of your question. Could you please attach or upload any original files describingthe requirements, work in progress or any other relevant details?I would also need to see previous work that this is referencing. For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.What is your timeframe for this project?Thanks,Ingo PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up). You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link. Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.Then come back here and paste it in your reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Please take a look at this file.

http://wikisend.com/download/402858/Lee_Servlet2.zip

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

In this assignment, you'll use the basic Rate calculator to provide a Web Service. You are *strongly* recommended to use Netbeans to build this application with Glassfish as the app server. I'd like you to make a simple Java Application (this means it doesn't even have to be GUI based) as the client that connects to the web service running locally on your own machine. You will not be uploading this assignment to run on thecourse computer.

Submission:

A Zip file of the following should be posted to the Blackboard assignment:

1. Text file with the WSDL for the web service

2. Screen shots of your client working with your server (show one bad data and one good data result).

Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my NetBeans8.0.2 does not recognize the Lee_Servlet project - possibly missing a plugin, but which?I have the Glassfish Server 3 - Common installed; any idea on what else I would need to even load this project?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Im using netBeans 8.1

JAVA 1.8.0

hmm not sure what else. All I need was netbeans with JAVA EE

Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.
What OS are you on?Windows? Linux?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Im running on windows.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Are you going to help my hw?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.
I'm trying, still struggling with netbeans... but at least I can see your Java source files, so I'm studying those as well.In the interest of time, I will opt out so perhaps another expert can jump in and help you.