Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

How much is of those answers? how secure are they?

Customer Question

How much is for all of those answers? how secure are they?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Question 1.1. (TCO A) You have designed a database. During testing you discover that if, during the normal entry and modification of data, there is a power outage, when the system is recovered, records may contain some of the new data that were being entered but that some old data that should have been modified, were left untouched. Explain how you could modify your database design to eliminate this type of compromise of data integrity. (Points : 40)Question 2.2. (TCO B) The Open Systems Interconnection model is inherently inefficient. On the source host, each layer must take the work of higher layers, add some result, and pass the work to lower layers. On the destination host, each layer must process these results from lower layers and pass the appropriate information to upper layers. Surely this wrapping and unwrapping process is inefficient. Assess the security advantage of this layered approach. (Points : 40)Question 3.3. (TCO C) Wkh dqvzhu wr wklv txhvwlrq lv hdvb. What is the plaintext? What cipher was used? Assess whether this would be good for today's security programs. If not, what would be good to use and why? (Points : 40)Question 4.4. (TCO D) You have been asked to give a presentation to a law school class on digital crime. After the presentation, a student asks why so few people are actually prosecuted for computer crime when these crimes seem to be happening all the time. Give a five-point outline of your response to this question. Assess the impact on preventing crimes from your perspective given these issues. (Points : 40)Question 5.5. (TCO E) Name four authentication policies that can be enforced using technology and four authentication policies that cannot be enforced using technology. Discuss the reasons why the second four policies can't be enforced using technology and how managers could attempt to assure compliance. (Points : 40)Question 6.6. (TCO F) Are ethics a matter of absolute right and wrong or are they changeable? Can an ethical person consider something to be wrong and then, later, consider that same thing to be right while still being ethical? Explain your reasoning. (Points : 40)Question 7.7. (TCO G) Which of the following statements is true? (Points : 20)
Hardware is best protected by copyright.
Web content is best protected by a patent.
Uniform resource locators are best protected by a trademark.
Firmware code is best protected by copyright.
Operating systems are best protected by a patent.Question 8.8. (TCO H) Assess why technical means to assure data confidentiality depend upon trust. (Points : 40)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how long this takes? could I check one at least?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is being 3 hours and I do not have an answe
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
well I need my answers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I pay for them already
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
didn't my card went through?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The charge was Madrazo ti my card
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
$54 was charge on my card
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I News ny money Back if i Sint get the answers
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well yes but I think It will be a different questions. I was charge already to my card and I never received the answers. how it is done? I will try to get a second chance from the professor since I go sick and for this reason I wanted the answers. It is supposed to be a guarantee money right?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wait last night 3 hours and it was never send
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was charge 4 time on my credit card and I did not get my answers. I need to get my men back ASAP. This is a really bad service