Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

A lot of help with NETW320 Course Project. JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

A lot of help with NETW320 Course Project.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I see that the same Project have been ask 6 mos. ago, but I can copy and paste the question
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is Greg. Please go ahead and post the question and I will check my resources. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
As a network engineer working for a Service Provider, design and implement QoS on a converged network. For this project it is assumed that the converged network offers triple play services and has the following traffic: VOIP, High Definition TV (HDTV), Video on Demand (VOD) and Internet.
Note 1: The project is based on the experience acquired by the students in the previous labs, hence the main sources to complete the project are the labs of previous weeks, so it is important that the students review the lab instructions of the labs that have already been completed.A1. It is assumed that the traffic sources for HDTV, VOD, VOIP and Internet are connected to switch NYCORE1 to four different ports. The following are the requirements: (10 points)
- Assign a switch port to each type of traffic.
- Assign a COS to each type of traffic. The COS marking has 8 classes, from 0 to 7, assuming 0 is the lowest priority and 7 is the highest. Decide which class each traffic should have, based on the importance of the traffic.
- Provide your answers in the form of the table below:Traffic Type Switch Port Number COS
In this part, the student will provide the configuration.
Note 3: Make sure that the QoS is enabled on the switch you are configuring QoS on.
Note 4: Configurations on switch NYCOR1 and switch NYCORE2 are independent, meaning they can be done in different days for each switch
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you...waiting on an answer