Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Oh I don't know if i'm in right place, i'm learning sch

Customer Question

Oh I don't know if i'm in right place, i'm learning scheme for the first time and my assignment is due today
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I keep getting partial answers but can't get the program to solve the problem regardless what value this is the question Assuming the Tribble that Lieutenant Uhura purchased was a newborn and it was the only one brought back from the space station, after three Earth days, how many Tribbles will there be on the Enterprise?  After four days?  Your program should be able to predict the number of Tribbles after any length of time (in hours).
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is this close ? I really need some tutoring
is this $18 per a certain time?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok this is now way over please cancel this
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well it was time sensitive. I submitted this on Sunday and just received a response now. I was already charged but didn't receive a response. Is it going to take another 2 days?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If I don't receive a response today by 4pm, I want my money refunded and I do not want the answer. This is truly unacceptable that I'm charged and there is no way to contact anyone or receive a response in three days, or a phone call as requested.