Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Need part 1 by April 16th and part 2 by April 23rd

Customer Question

need part 1 by April 16th and part 2 by April 23rd
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I would be glad to assist with part 1. Alone, this part is quite long as it requires not only statistical analysis, and graph making, but the written analysis, too. I would be willing to complete this part for you, but it is underpriced. I will submit an additional work proposal, and if you accept, I will complete part 1 for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That is way too much, I already submitted this question in a 5 part assignment and the first 3 parts were done and was told
"I can help with the first three parts. Part 4 and Part 5 should be posted separately in the Writing Homework category.
Thanks, Ryan"
$75 is way too much
I'm sorry you feel this amount is too high, but it is quite a lot of work considering the computations, literature search and writing which has to be completed. I really would like to assist you with the first part, and am willing to compromise on the price. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please refund the $40 back to my card if you can't answer the question.
thank you,