Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE.

Introduction to Microsoft ProjectThis week's assignment

Customer Question

Introduction to Microsoft ProjectThis week’s assignment will familiarize you with Microsoft Project 2013. Take the time and work through eachof the steps below so that you have a thorough understanding of the program and it’s capabilities.Begin this week by downloading and installing the full version of Microsoft Project 2013 fromDreamSpark. Use the DreamSpark tutorial for direction. Remember that you must be running Windows7, Vista, or XP.
You need to be running Windows 7 or later to use Project 2013, a 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 processorwith SSE2 instruction set, 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit), and an up-to-date browser. Certainfeatures require Internet connectivity.Download the Project 2013 files to your computer. You will use these files throughout the course forhands-on activities. When you begin each activity, make sure you are using the correct file. Save thefiles you create yourself in a different folder so you do not write over the ones you download.
Perform the following steps in Appendix A: A-1 - A-22
Assignment: You will take several screen shots and answer several questions. Submit your work as ONEattachment for your instructor to grade. As you work through steps A1- A22, take the following screen shotsand answer the questions in a minimum of 2-3 sentences each. Remember, all of this should be on ONE worddocument and submitted as an attachment for grading.Screenshot of the “network diagram view” of Customer Service file.
What is the purpose of the network diagram and when would you use it?
Screenshot of the “calendar view” of the Customer Service file.
What types of calendar views can you use and how?
Screenshot of the “schedule table view” of the Customer Service file.
How might you use the schedule table view to enhance the project?NOTE
How to take a screenshot -
Category: Homework
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.If you could please attach the code that you have so far - either by using the paperclip icon here, or by uploading it to a site to which I can have access, like WikiSend or OneDrive, then provide me a link, that would be helpful so I could take a look at what you already have. Then I can take a look at it and let you know what I think.Mike
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I never received any answer from you which was useful to me.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok sir, i would be glad