Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

I need help on an assignment and wanted to know if you can

Customer Question

I need help on an assignment and wanted to know if you can help with this. It is an Individual Implementation Plan. Also, want to make sure that this will be completly different from other students you have help with this assignment previously? Is this possible?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here is the complete assignment in 4 different parts:1.INDIVIDUAL: IMPLEMENTATION PLAN APPROVAL
Select an organization for your Implantation Plan due in Week Three. You can choose your own company, one of the Virtual Organizations, or a project from the websites such as challenge.gov or a state RFP site.
Submit a short brief of your chosen organization and the project description. The brief should include and not be limited to background on the company, the area where you will focus your submission, and the type of deliverable (database, website, dashboard) to be produced.2. INDIVIDUAL: IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Implementation Plan Template
Create an implementation plan for your organization, one of the Virtual Organizations, or a project from the websites such as challenge.gov or a state RFP site.
Obtain instructor approval of the plan before beginning.
Include the following:
• Business strategies for implementation
• Both technology- and human-based safeguards used for information systems
• Information comparing security requirements of out-sourcing and in-sourcing
• Comparison of technical, user, and system training documentation
• Timelines and the need for their accuracy
• Reference page3. INDIVIDUAL: IMPLEMENTATION PLAN DEVELOPMENT
Design an application or site that presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must include all sections of the plan and related content and consist of multiple web pages.
Demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Effective file management
• Accurate and functional markup code
• Effective and functional navigation
Use any familiar web, JavaTM, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
• Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
• Page content is organized and professional.
• Create effective navigation for the application or site.
• Integrate multimedia effectively.
• Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
• Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site in a compressed to include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first through a narrative or additional directions document.4. INDIVIDUAL: IMPLEMENTATION PLAN EXPANSION
Expand your application or site to include input form(s)--such as a change control request, a support ticket request, a test or bug report, a training request, or a contact request.
• Form and page content is organized and professional.
• Integrate multimedia effectively.
Submit your application or site in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first.Attached you will find the Implementation Plan Template.Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 9 months ago.
I should be able to help with this - can you confirm the due date?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The due date is 4/11/16 by 8:00 pm Pacific time.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The due date is 4/11/16 by 8:00pm pacific time.
Do you already have the Implementation Plan/Company documented?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No. I also need help with that.
My name is***** and you can include it in the implementation plan document.
Ok, I won't have time to do all of that by Sunday unfortunately as am travelling most of the weekend. I will open this question to other experts for their assistance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Steve, I said the 11th which is Monday at 8:00pm pacific time. I would really like to work with you. I heard great things about you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Steve, Can you at least get the first part done (Implementation Plan Approval) by this Monday the 11th?
And then tell me by when you can get the rest of the project done?Implementation plan approval:Select an organization for your Implantation Plan due in Week Three. You can choose your own company, one of the Virtual Organizations, or a project from the websites such as challenge.gov or a state RFP site.Submit a short brief of your chosen organization and the project description. The brief should include and not be limited to background on the company, the area where you will focus your submission, and the type of deliverable (database, website, dashboard) to be produced.Thanks.
I won't be online after today until 14th though so won't be able to complete it satisfactorily
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, Steve, please try to get me somebody else as good as you. Thank you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need the first part by This Monday the 11th at 8:00pm pacific time. The rest can wait until the end of next week by Friday the 15th. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can someone please contact me as soon as possible? Thanks.