Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Hey, so u guys are lawyers so must be pretty familiar with

Customer Question

hey, so u guys are lawyers so must be pretty familiar with applying case laws to certain cases right
Category: Homework
Expert:  retireddebra replied 8 months ago.
I am a lawyer in Canada.I can provide you with general legal information. So please provide me with the basic facts and your province. Then please provide me with your specific question. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am not able to speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my Law Society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
k so im a grade 12 student and i know ur not a tutor or anything but i cant find a tutor for right now and i need one urgently so i was wondering if ur willing to help ill pay. it should be pretty simple and straight forward to u since lawyers apply case laws to case studies all the time right
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
anyways, here's a summary of a case study that i just read: Susan hunter’s a lawyer and former prosecutor and was employed by the federal government. She had special training in tracking and evaluating activities of organizes crime. In march 2005, she applied for the position of senior intelligence analyst in a special branch of the Attorney General’s office. Even though Susan was the most qualified applicant, she was denied from the job for “security reasons” after the revelation of her married to a former prison inmate, Chris Winnock. It was later learned that Chris was a member of a motorcycle gang and spent a fair amount of time in the gang’s clubhouse; where both susan and chris partied in on numerous occasions. The government argued that Susan was a terrible risk because they find it difficult to believe that Susan would never reveal information to her husband. The lawyer concluded that susan and her chris needs to be monitored on 24 hours a day because the information that she already has access to is too much.this is my version of the summary but i will attach the actual case to you..what i need help on is to, a) apply specific case law precedent to support my argument and b)apply to charter test to support my argument. (ill tell u what i got if ur still willing to help).
I'm not able to assist you with this. I will ask the site to move this to the homework list and perhaps someone there would be willing to assist you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok so, do u think i will be able to get help today? i really need it. it's really not that hard i got everything i just need to apply it to one charter test and one specific case law for 4 questions thats it. it should be extremely simple for you cus ur like an actual lawyer. i got all my arguements i just need help to apply case laws to the case and to confirm whether the charter test i chose apply to it. i swear it isnt gonna take long ill pay more.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hey is anybody there
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the site saids that ill get a response within 8 mins so
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
oh cmonnnn i need help lol its really urgent
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need help today. its too late tomorrow i gotta get it done by tonight can someone respond at least so i know someones reading?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i want the money back then so i could use it to pay for another site lol
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is exactly what i have to do:
1. i) provide a strongest point that hunter can use to win her case, explain using:
a) 1 specific law precedent
b) 1-2 Charter test to support answer
ii) provide her weakest point, explain using:
a) 1 specific law precedent
b) 1-2 Charter test to support answer2. i) provide the strongest point of the government against hunter, explain using:
a) 1 specific law precedent
b) 1-2 Charter test to support answer
ii)provide government's weakest point, explain using:
a) 1 specific law precedent
b) 1-2 Charter test to support answer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i already have points to support arguments. i just dont know how to explain it using specific case laws (i can tell you what they are), and charter tests