Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Web Development Project due by April 5th 2016 (3 Days from

Customer Question

Web Development Project due by April 5th 2016 (3 Days from now) - must be programmed in XHTML and CSS - please see below for further details. *Please know that i am a first year student, so it doesn't have to be overly complicated.Tasks:
Your assignment is to create, test and validate XHTML documents that can be used as
your personal web site that you could use as an online CV.It will contain a home page and at least three (but no more than five) content pages.1. Propose a page layout design appropriate for your target audience. Include a
storyboard/low fidelity prototype.2. Describe the organisation of files in your site; the overall layout of pages in
your site and how they link to each other.3. Code your web pages using XHTML and CSS using a text editor only.
Do NOT use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) HTML editor,
such as Dreamweaver.Required components of the (displayed) pages include: One page utilizing tables effectively to display tabular information. Tables
must be visible and have borders. Utilise images, image maps, unordered, ordered list and description lists. One e-mail hyperlink One external hyperlink Association with external style sheet (.css file)BOTH Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer must render each page.
Submission:What should you submit?1. A document describing the prototype and a design of your pages and the
organisation of files in your site, and the overall layout of pages in your site.
This document MUST be submitted as ONE word/pdf document.2. Code3. Put all the web pages (code) and the assignment document in a directory
named YOURNAME (i.e. ***** *****), ZIP it and upload it in WebCourses
by 6:30pm, 5th April 2016.Assessment Criteria:Failure to provide code, documentation or demo will result in a mark of 0%.You will be penalised an absolute value of 10% for every day that your assignment is
late.The assignment must be demo-ed in the labs.Note: You may use provided IDWD_Assignment_Document_Template.doc
Marking Scheme Implementation of the components of the pages (50%)
 General coding (5%)
 Screen layout. Visual appeal of site to target audience (15%)
 Prototype (10%)
 Design document (10%)
 Setup/Demo (10%)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg,thanks for getting back to me. Please see this link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnqypyorw9z4m9k/IDWD_Assignment_15_16.pdf?dl=0This link is the entire Assignment Spec Sheet as is. I did not receive anything more from my tutor.Basically, i need a website coded in XHTML and CSS and nothing else. The website should be modern and look good, but also be relatively basic. with a home page and at least 3 sub-pages but no more than 5 sub pages.I was told that it could be an online Resume/CV that i could use. If you wanted to build out the website, i could populate the data..hope this helps.cheersRobert
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still no response, its due in an hour :(
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
I can help you but will need approx 24 hrs. So let me know if its still required
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Raj, yes please and 24 hours is fine. thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any update?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any update?.. over a week waiting now..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??????????