Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

I need help with my medical coding quiz can you help me

Customer Question

I need help with my medical coding quiz
can you help me
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

I can certainly try to help

what is your question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
To the tutor
I still have 5 more quizzes to complete,
but paying 60 dollar every time is hard for me since I am unemployed, is there any discount??
I could not fit all my questions here so I attached a file with two more questions. thanks for your help
QUESTIONS5.96. While running a 10 year old boy began...Resolved • Response time -58 hours -9 minutes1 Apr 20145.96. While running a 10 year old boy began choking on a small latex balloon and was rushed from the amusement park to the emergency department. The balloon is lodged in the trachea just past the larynx and threatening to obstruct her breathing. The piece of latex balloon is carefully removed from the trachea by use of biopsy forceps through flexible fiberoptic laryngoscope following administration of topical anesthesia. Which codes are reported for this service in addition to the ED visit code?ICD-9-CM Code(s):a. 934.0.E912, E000.8, E849.4, 31577
b. 934.0, E912, E849.4, 31511
c. 784.99, E912, E000.8,E849.4, 31530
d. 933.1, 31577ICD-10-CM Code(s):5.97 This 23 year old female is brought to the emergency department after being found by her college roommate. Sometime within the last hour and a half after the roommate left, the patient ingested her entire bottle of verapamil (estimated at over 20 pills) as a suicide attempt, evidenced by a note. The physician ordered a high dose glucagon HCI administration as a antidote, consisting of 10 mg/100 ml of DSW in an IV over 2 minutes, followed by a 5 mg/100 ml of D5W per hour for 2 more hours. A gastric favage and aspiration were also performed. The patient's vital signs stabilized and lab work returned to normal over the next several hours. The patient was transferred to an inpatient psychiatric facility for follow-up treatment on her suicide attempt.Assign the correct codes for this encounter.ICD-9-CM,CPT, and HCPCS Level II Code(s):
ICD-10-CM Code(s):5.98 This 32 year old female was burned by hot grease in her kitchen 1 week ago. She is seen in the hospital-based wound clinic for large dressing changes on both upper extremities following second-degree burns to both arms. This is accomplished without requiring anesthesia. What codes are assigned for this service?ICD-9-CM and CPT Code(s):
ICD-10-CM Code(s):5.99 A physician performed an aspiration via thoracentesis on a patient in observation status in the hospital. The patient has advanced lung cancer with malignant pleural effusion. Later the same day, due to continued accumulation of fluid, the patient was returned to the procedure room and the same physician performed a repeat thoracentesis. Report diagnosis and procedure codes. Do not report observation codes. Assign the correct codes and modifier for this encounter.ICD-9-CM and CPT Code(s):
ICD-10-CM Code(s):5.100 A 12 year old boy presents with his father to the ER due to open wounds to his arm, hand, and upper leg. The injury occurred when the boy fell on a barbed-wire fence at the farm while running. Diagnosis: Multiple open wounds to the right forearm, right hand, and left thigh. Procedure: Suture repair of the following: single-layer closure, 4.0 cm, forearm; layered closure, 3.0 cm, hand; 6.0 simple repair, thigh.ICD-9-CM Reason for Visit Code(s):
ICD-9-CM and CPT Code(s):
ICD-10-CM Reason for Visit Code(s):
ICD-10-CM Code(s):
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

I might be able to help you with this.

By when do you need it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Cher,
did you receive my questions?
I have not received the answers yet
once I am satisfied with my first quiz, I might take your offer for the next assignments
I don't see any answers except offers for more money. I will withdraw my money back if I don't get answers soon
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

Hello again,

My apologies, but I have checked, and I do not have the proper resources to answer these questions, so I will opt out and another expert will be able to help you.

Good luck on your quiz!

Best regards,

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chaithanya, and I'm trying to help you with this.

Can you explain, what is in file and what is that you posted here, 2 separate quizes??

which one you want me to answer for this thread?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No None of you have answered any questions
Why do you keep sending same msg again and again saying " I have answered your question" in different names!!!

I'm trying to give you answer, please wait