Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Please describe the main components to the engine Gen V LT 4

Customer Question

Please describe the main components to the engine Gen V LT 4 for the Corvette 2015 or later. Please include how the main components interconnect with each other, how they operate and how they operate during each cycle including intake, compression, power, and exhaust. Please include an exploded diagram of the engine.
Please advise on when this answer will be ready and who is working on it.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 10 months ago.

I'll be working on this for you, and I can get you any information you need.

The engine is a conventional 4 stroke design with a supercharger, so the basics of intake/compression/power/exhaust don't change. I'm not sure exactly what type of information you're looking for, beyond basic engine operation. If you can tell me exactly what you're seeking, I'm sure I can put something together for you on this. I have access to all manner of tech info. Just give me a little guidance on what you're trying to find out about it.

-Jerry