Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I just paid $3.00 to look at the answer of this problem but

Customer Question

i just paid $3.00 to look at the answer of this problem but it is not showing. 1. Summarize the four (4) principles of Taoism (Daoism) in your own words and state how these teachings would affect how humans (should) interact with nature. 2. Taoists do not claim to have received these ethical guides of living ecologically by way of revelation (i.e., they are not handed down by a god). They are natural and understood by all of nature (including humans). In your opinion, is there any evidence for this "natural" knowledge? (NOTE: Because this is an "opinion" question, points
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site, may I know when do you need the answers for this? (How many days from now?)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to submit on 28 March at 4:00 pm
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

May I know your time zone?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Central America
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

Is that CST ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

May I know the minimum number of pages and the maximum number of pages required and if there are any specific format like single space? double space? APA format? MLA format? etc?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nothing required just one paragraph of each question.
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

Ah ok, can you kindly accept the small offer below? so that I can use a private dialog box in order to send to you my email and the answer file?

Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.

Hi, did you intentionally reject the offer?