Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have 20 timed multiple choice questions in Early Chilhood

Customer Question

Hello, I have 20 timed multiple choice questions in Early Chilhood Education that needs to be answered by 12 pm tomorrow.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: 20 timed multiple choice questions in Early Childhood Education that needs to be answered by 12pm tomorrow.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I would have to upload all questions and multiple choice answers.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was having trouble logging in. I have not had anyone contact me yet.
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

Hi Chester, I would be willing to help you with this. How much time do you have for the questions?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I have until 12pm March 26.
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry I should have worded that differently. You mentioned that the questions were timed. Do you have a certain amount of time to complete them once the test is opened?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have until 3:00 pm March 26, 2016
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

OK I will be able to complete them in plenty of time. Could you please click on the paper clip and send the questions and answer choices as an attachment? I will start working on it right away. If I do not complete it all tonight I will have the rest for you in the morning. Is this acceptable?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that will be great
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
should I add the files now?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, I had to send them as images.
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

That's just fine. Have you only sent questions 1-4 so far?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You should have all 20 questions
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

above shows 4 attached images Question #1, #3, #2 and #4

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please let me know if you received all 20 this time.
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

1.c 2.b 3.a 4. I believe it is a but double check your reading material to be sure its not d.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When open it I can see each question from 1-20
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you ever receive all question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I was checking to see if you received all 20 questions?
Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

5.a and no, now i can see 1-5. is there a different way you can send them so they are in one attachment? They are coming through 1 at a time for me. I apologize for the technology delay.

Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm afraid if I do not receive the other test questions, I will not be able to finish them for you. Could you please try to post them as soon as possible so I have time to work on them. I would hate to see your time run out on you. I can also opt out and see if another expert can better assist you.

Expert:  Brandi replied 8 months ago.

At this time it is past the deadline you gave me. I apologize for not being able to complete your questions. I will opt out at this time. If you are able to post the rest later, you can either open a new question with those 15 and request my assistance, or you can post them on this same feed and someone can try to help you.