Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Black ***** ***** program, I dont know where to start. Game

Customer Question

Black ***** ***** program
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I dont know where to start. Game Modes: You are required to create two modes for your game: A human-vs-human and a human-vs-computer. The computer can play as stupid or intelligent as you want them to. The computer can play completely random or predictable or like a savvy master.Accounts: Your game must support user accounts. A users account should keep track of the users general information such as name, e-mail address, username/nickname, password, etc. It must also keep track of some game related information like won-loss record, rank, etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Is it in java?

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

its due the third of April 3rd.. In C++

Game Modes: You are required to create two modes for your game: A human-vs-human and a human-vs-computer. The computer can play as stupid or intelligent as you want them to. The computer can play completely random or predictable or like a savvy master.

Accounts: Your game must support user accounts. A users account should keep track of the users general information such as name, e-mail address, username/nickname, password, etc. It must also keep track of some game related information like won-loss record, rank, etc.

Does Blackjack have to include betting? Yes. Blackjack should be along the lines of casino blackjjack including betting, spilts, double-downs, insurance, etc.The computer is always the dealer. There are specific rules around how dealers operate. The two player mode is where two people are playing against the dealer.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Where do I go? How do i get my questions answered?