Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have a question, Does this cost? So you're not real?

Customer Question

I have a question
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Does this cost?
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: So you're not real?
JA: Our top Tutor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Tutor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Tutor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

We are 100% real! Please let me know what assignment you need help with and I will let you know if I can help.

Thanks!

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an accounting problem. I can attach the picture in a sec.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you here?
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm so sorry, Accounting is not within my area of expertise. I will opt out and that will put your question back on the 'open' list for all experts that can answer.

Good luck with your assignment and please feel free to request me in the future by typing "For Cher Only" to begin your post. I am experienced in almost all homework subjects, except math and anything associated with math, like accounting.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem. It's ok.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please upload data here or you may upload at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On January 1, 2012, Fargo Company purchased a 90% interest in Dakota Company for $2.8 million. On this date, Dakota had $1.84 million of common stock and $360,000 of retained earnings. The difference between implied and book value was allocated to the following assets of Dakota Company:Inventory = $80,000
Plant and Equipment (Net) = $240,000
Goodwill = $591,111The plant and equipment had a 10-year remaining useful life on January 1, 2012During 2012, Fargo sold merchandise to Dakota at a 20% markup above cost. At December 31, 2012, Dakota still had $180,000 of merchandise in its inventory that it had purchased from Fargo. In 2012, Fargo reported net income from independent operations of $1.6 million, while Dakota reported net income of $600,000.Required:1. Prepare a workpaper entry to allocate, amortize, and depreciate the difference between implied and book value for 20122. Calculate controlling interest in consolidated net income for 2016
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There you go!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It'll be great if you can let me know when you start working on it!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

What is your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow by 12PM
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please accept the offer so I can provide answer by or before your deadline, take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have additional questions I would like to have answered. 4 more questions.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide them now or you may post separately each of them and add my name F.Naz so I could tell you the fair price of each answer or in total, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok please give me a few mins
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Waiting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached. This is 1 total problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached. These are 3 separate problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Questions are all sent. Please let me know the price of each and the total of all the questions.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please confirm that there are 4 problems in all, and also confirm you need all of them by tomorrow 12 pm or different deadlines for each of them, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are 5 total problems. The original one I just sent, and the 4 I sent through attachments.My deadline for tomorrow is 12PM for all of the questions, total.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please also show how you got these answers.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you the offer for all 5 problems please accept them so the answers may be provided by your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to change my deadline to 2PM and see how the price fluctuates.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found a better alternative. I thank you for your time. I will definitely be using your service in the future!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Take care.