Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I paid thinking that I would get to see the file to get an

Customer Question

I paid thinking that I would get to see the file to get an example of how is it done. here is the question. Instructions: The following programming problem can be solved by a program that uses three basic tasks-Input Data, Process Data, and Output Results. To process the data, it uses loops, arrays, decisions, accumulating, counting, searching and sorting techniques. Use RAPTOR to design a suitable program to solve this problem.Problem StatementAssume the Scores array is parallel to the Players array (both arrays are below).Scores arrayScores[0] = 198Scores[1] = 486Scores[2] = 651Scores[3] = 185Scores[4] = 216Scores[5] = 912Scores[6] = 173Scores[7] = 319Scores[8] = 846Scores[9] = 989Players ArrayPlayers[0] = "Joe"Players[1] = "Ann"Players[2] = "Marty"Players[3] = "Tim"Players[4] = "Rosy"Players[5] = "Jane"Players[6] = "Bob"Players[7] = "Lily"Players[8] = "Granny"Players[9] = "Liz"Write a looping program that presents the user with 3 options:1) Sort Output by Players2) Sort Output by Scores3) Exit ProgramWhen the first option is selected, sort the Players array in alphabetical order, keeping the Scores array parallel. Add code that determines the highest and lowest scores in the list. Include code to display each player’s score and name in the sorted order. Below the sorted list display the highest and lowest scores in the list and the name of the player who received that score.Your sort by Player output display should look like this:Scores Sorted by Player:486 Ann173 Bob846 Granny912 Jane198 Joe319 Lily989 Liz651 Marty216 Rosy185 Tim-----------------------------------989 Highest Score by Liz173 Lowest Score by BobWhen the second option is selected, sort the Scores array in numerical order, keeping the Players array parallel. Add code that determines the average score of the entire list. Include code to display each player’s score and name in the sorted order. Below the sorted list display the average of all scores in the list. Your sort by Scores output display should look like this:Players Sorted by Scores:173 Bob185 Tim198 Joe216 Rosy319 Lily486 Ann651 Marty846 Granny912 Jane989 Liz---------------------------498 Average ScoreYou may use either the Bubble Sort or the Selection Sort algorithms.Option three is self explanatory. NEVER call "main" from inside your program. Use a loop that keeps your program running until the user chooses option 3.Round the Average score to the nearest whole number, as shown in the output example above.You MUST use Modular Programming techniques by using Sub Modules (Sub Charts in RAPTOR) in your program. Your "main" module should not be very large. Again, NEVER call "main" from inside your program. Also, do not use "recursion" in this program (submodules that call themselves). You are only allowed to use looping techniques to repeat sections of your submodules.You may NOT "hard code" the numbers for highest and lowest scores. Nor simply sort the array by score and use the lowest and highest indexes. These must be discovered through algorithm that will work on an unsorted array. NOR may you "hard code" the number for the average score. Accumulate the scores in a loop then calculate the average. If the array data is changed, the Hi/Low/Avg scores should automatically be found or calculated with the new data.Hard-code the values of the arrays into your program. Do NOT ask the user to input the values.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?