Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Case 7-1 You have been called in to consult on a new network

Customer Question

Case 7-1
You have been called in to consult on a new network design for CNT Books. The requirements of this design are summarized as follows:
*The building has 3 floors.
*There are 300 user workstations and 10 servers.
*Users must be grouped according to the projects they are working on, but the users for each project are located on all three floors.
*There must be fault tolerance for communicating between the floors.
there must be fault tolerence for communicating between the floors.
what features would you like for on the switches you purchase for this design? Explain why you would want each feature. Do you need to include any other devices in this design? Do you need to include any other devices in this design?
Case 7-2
The CNT books network described in case project 7-1 is expanding. there are 200 more users stations in the building, and a total of five floors are in use by the network. You have kept up with the design so far with a network of five subnets, each with its own router. The company lased a building across the street. You expect at least four subnets to be added to the design. The owner is concerned about how to connect to the building across the street and he thinks the cost of contracting with a communications provider is too expensive for such a short distance. What solution can you suggest for connecting the building across the street with the existing building?
case 7-3
Three years later, you are still consulting for CNT Books. The network has more than 15 subnets and 10 routers in several buildings and locations. You have been keeping up with the network by configuring the routers statically. However, users have had problems with downtime in the past year because of network links going offline, as there's only one route to reach every subnet. The owner wants fault tolerance built into the network to include backup links in case a pri***** *****nk goes offline. You're concerned that the current router configuration method will still cause some downtime, even if the backup links operate correctly. Why might there be downtime if a pri***** *****nk goes offline, but the backup link is okay? What can you do to reduce the possibility of downtime?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please hurry up answer thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
today to final due to two hour before close
please hurry up answer
thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hey there?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey tutoring
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please cancel and refund.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

So sorry we missed you with this question. It is best to contact us prior to a deadline approaching to arrange with a professional to assist on time sensitive questions.

All the best in your studies. You will need to contact customer support in relation to your refund request.