Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I'm working on an assignment where I have to do an oral

Customer Question

I'm working on an assignment where I have to do an oral presentation on The Relevance of International Law to Australian Law.
I have to answer the following:
a. Describe the origins and workings of the adversarial and inquisation legal systems (I've researched this and have written an answer)
b. Make a comparision of the systems looking at some of the advantages and disavantages of each system (I've written and answer to this)
c. Give detailed and multiple relevant current examples eg: the trials in Indonesia about drug smuggling and other in the world regarding terrorist activity.
This is where I am a bit stuck. I have the example of Barlow and Chambers, Nguen in Singapore and I could do some reasearch on the Bali Nine but I am not sure how to relate these examples back to the question being The Relevance of International Law to Australian Law. Plus I probably need a terrorist example. Can anyone help me with this?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.