Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Assignment: You are an IT person part of the Data Warehouse

Customer Question

Assignment:You are an IT person part of the Data Warehouse implmentation team that is interviewing someone that also works at the same company, so that you can collect requirements.
Utilizing the Interview-Questionnaire document you will fill-out the questionaire.
You can either interview someone for real, or you can play pretend.
The goal is to go through the thought processes of collecting
Category: Homework
Expert:  titus2381 replied 7 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am looking at your question and I am wondering what is your specific mental health concern related to this "assignment?"