Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Identify an activity that primarily that utilizes type 1

Customer Question

Identify an activity that primarily that utilizes type 1 muscle fibers. what is the typical body type of individuals Who regulary perform this type of activity? how would you train the body to better perform this activity do the same for type 2A and type 2B muscle fibers?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

This seems to be some home work?

I can give answers to each, but it has 4 questions in it, this needs little extra cost and time for the research and writing the answer. are you interested, I can initiate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more is the cost please?

Hi, I didn't opt out, it clicked by mistake, I'm still here. It costs $40. Thanks.

Let me know if you want me to initiate, once accepted, I can share my mail id. Even you can share your mail id. I will mail you the answers.

Instead I can answer 1st 2 questions here, you can post new request for other 2 questions? Is that fine

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That helps. Thank u
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.