Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

I need help due tomorrow to create a database schema- using

Customer Question

I need help for assignment due tomorrow to create a database schema- using SQL statements. Need it tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice. Your help is appreciated.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Hope you are doing well.

Provide the details

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Today is the deadline and I'm not sure if it is too late for help. I was unable to zip the information after multiple attempts last evening. Let me know?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What I also need is a small database created using SQLITE from a database proposal that I created. I'm not sure which can be done the simplest and on today is possible. This is the assignment?In the final phase of the Database Design Proposal assignment, you are required to design a working prototype of the proposal. You will be required to utilize SQLite Database. The SQLite database is a small, lightweight database application, suited for learning SQL and database concepts, or to just explore some database-related ideas without requiring a full-blown database management system (DBMS). Refer to "Supplement: SQL Examples for SQLite Database," for the link to the SQLite Database download and examples.The working prototype should include the following:1) Provide a brief synopsis (utilizing research from related assignments) analyzing the detailed requirements of your prototype database design.2) Design a database prototype that includes diagrams, data dictionary, design decisions, limitations, etc. The database should consist of at least four tables, two different user roles, and two reports.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is the assignment question for the original request. I will need to provide the original schema if it can be done today. Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Provide the details

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Attached is assignment and 2 please let me know which one can be done today. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Can the deadline be extended upto 24 hours?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

I see you need it today. I am opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no really it's by 1am
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Due date is on 3/21 which is Monday