Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

It's an android development assignment.

Customer Question

It's an android development assignment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have provided you with the project specifications. These were all the instructions given. There's a hint source code that was provided as well. I can upload that. Is the pre-existing model a previous solution to a client's questions?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.