Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I was wondering if you are good with network analysis using

Customer Question

Hello,I was wondering if you are good with network analysis using the current network diagram I have attached. I just need a report of a network analysis see attachment.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
For the first part look at "Official XYZ Network Diagram" and analyze what is right and wrong .focus on the diagram redesign (make recommendations about what the network should look like and create a new diagram based upon your recommendations
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for taking my question but I figured out how to do it. Thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.