LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

LogicPro only

Customer Question

For LogicPro only
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey LogiPro, so last year you did last year for me. The subject line of the question was "This is a healthy sized website project" I have to re-do this but I'm asking that you send me the old assignment so I can re-submit it early to find out what I need to correct. Can you please find it and re-send it to me. And then re-correct it once I hear back from my instructor on the corrections that need to be made?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

let me know the name of file as that page is not opening

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the project questions is "This is a healthy sized web development project" the project was posted on December 7th 2015
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

I see the question but page is not opening. Can you open the questin and let m eknow the file name

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sure, what do you mean by file name? would it help if I copied and pasted the download link u sent me to download the final project?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

yes. Was the name Winter in New York City?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here is the download link
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Please read:

Please consider adding bonus

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will email this to my teacher so he can tell me whats wrong with it. and then I'll let you know so you can make the changes! Thanks!
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay, so this is the feedback I got from my instructor about this project: "The first thing you will need to do is to make sure that each of your HTML pages includes the doctype statement as well as the character encoding (which uses the meta element). Afterward, you will be able to revalidate the files to check for additional errors. I recommend reviewing the Webpage Template from chapter 2 to ensure you are including all of the basic document code.
Finally, once errors are corrected, you will need to move onto the overall design of the site to make sure that it visually represents the topic. "Also, I have attached the rubric from last quarter showing where the mistakes were. Remember, we failed this assignment last quarter so please look at the areas where there are missing points. I need this done by today. By midnight so you have at least 12 hours to fix it up. I really appreciate it Logic Pro and thanks!
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

will check

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
also, the subject is winter, I need wintery images
Expert:  LogicPro replied 7 months ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.