Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am failing miserably a statistics class, it is required to

Customer Question

I am failing miserably a statistics class, it is required for me to graduate. I am looking for someone to help with the assignments, so that I do not fail this class. Tuition is very expensive, and I cannot afford to fail. I have 4 assignments and a final. If you can assist me, please respond ASAP. One assignment is due shortly.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Sandhya replied 9 months ago.

Please send your first assignment. Let me take a look.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi, one moment.. I am uploading information to mediafire
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The document attached at MediaFire will explain just about everything. Please let me know if you can help with this. THANK YOU.http://www.mediafire.com/download/eop7yjjcl5c79dd/PLEASE_READ_THIS_FIRST.doc
Expert:  GLENN replied 9 months ago.

Will I be the one to make the data? or can you provide me the data?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey Glenn. Did you have a chance to look at the document I provided? I'm at a total loss with this stuff, and I'm in a really unfortunate position at this moment. It would be great if you could take the data that is already provided and work with it...?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just realized that my friend did not make the mistake I thought he did....I jumped the gun because I thought he was trying to get over on me in the way he was helping me with the assignments. Though, I may still need your help in the weeks to come. Sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for looking over things for me.
------
I would, however, like a second opinion on my assignment before I submit it...though I don't think that such a task is worth the amount I have paid for this question. Is there a way to reduce the cost of this question to say...$15 to verify my assignment answers are correct? If not, perhaps I could request a refund for this question and ask in a separate question..?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Moderator / Customer Service: Please delete this question and refund. I do not need assistance at this time.