Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

My name is ***** ***** and I tried to download the answers

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** and I tried to download the answers to Geology 101L Module 5 and it says the file is not available. I paid the $3.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After I paid the $3 there was a link to download the answers https://www.sendspace.com/file/1sbtkp
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Unfortunately those question sets are removed after a period of time from those saved sites (for privacy reasons usually).

I will be happy to take a look at your questions and attempt to assist on these. Please upload the file with the questions as well as the deadline for completion of the question set.

Thanks