Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I. Is ***** ***** Jetson a holder in due course? What about

Customer Question

i. Is ***** ***** Jetson a holder in due course? What about the reseller? Explain what defines a holder in due course and how you reached your conclusion. ii. Did Homer pass a bad check to the reseller? Explain how you reached your conclusion including defining bad check. iii. The accounting firm that audits the reseller’s books is served with a subpoena by the state to testify and produce its work papers as to the reseller’s finances and activities. The jurisdiction in question follows the common law rule. Must the accountant testify and produce the documents in question? Explain your answer fully. (Points : 50)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i. Is ***** ***** Jetson a holder in due course? What about the reseller? Explain what defines a holder in due course and how you reached your conclusion. ii. Did Homer pass a bad check to the reseller? Explain how you reached your conclusion including defining bad check. iii. The accounting firm that audits the reseller’s books is served with a subpoena by the state to testify and produce its work papers as to the reseller’s finances and activities. The jurisdiction in question follows the common law rule. Must the accountant testify and produce the documents in question? Explain your answer fully. (Points : 50)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not need it anymore
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Just following up - I do have a resource for this question if you still need assistance, just let me know and I will forward it right away to help guide you.

If not needed any longer I fully understand. Just contact customer support regarding the question.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.