Russell H., Electronics and systems professinal
Experience:  Educated in electronics and experienced in multiple technologies, I fix things, and also explain them.
13568747

I'm an informatics student needing assistance with database

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I'm an informatics student needing assistance with database queries. However, I'm uncomfortable posting my school assignment online and someone having the ability to potential see it from my school.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: For this assignment, use the following database schema:1) Patient—PatientID, Name, DOB2) Doctor—DoctorID, Name, MedLicenseNumber, Phone3) Medication—MedicationID, BrandName, GenericName4) Prescription—PrescriptionID, Date, PatientID, PrescriberID, MedicationIDSpecify the SQL queries to retrieve:1) A list of all doctors.2) The number of patients that were born before 01/01/1994.3) The patient information along with the ID of any prescribing doctor for each patient.4) The prescription information along with patient name, DOB, medication brand name, and prescribing doctor name sorted by most recent date.5) The most prescribed generic medication name.
JA: Thanks. I like it also.
Customer: What?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How soon do you need these SQL queries done, please?

As for privacy, I can post the answer in the form of a posted file, that will not be permanently readable. If you would prefer that, please mention it.

Is the SQL style for this query, of any specific database system, like MS SQL, or MySQL, or other ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Russell,
Thank you for the assistance you be providing me with for this assignment. I need it by tomorrow and no there is no specific SQL database but I would prefer it be my SQL since I will be required to do a part 2 assignment to this and will need to have it similar. As an expert your advise is appreciated and know that I am a novice so whichever system is easiest for me and free is the one I desired to be used. I am providing the professors example of expected work for this assignment. You asked the question about how to return it and I'm no sure what you mean by a posted file?
Example:
Patient name and Prescriber IDSELECT PATIENT.Name,PRESCRIPTION.PrescriberIDFROM PATIENT,PRESCRIPTIONWHERE PATIENT.patientID=PRESCRIPTION.patientID;
Thanks,
TJ
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.